Penang is a vibrant Malaysian state with its capital, George Town, having the rare distinction of being a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a true melting pot of cultures with its blend of Eastern and Western influences. Retaining many of the values adopted during its era of British rule, Penang bears a charm that is unique to itself. Penang is especially known as the best place to enjoy wonderful local dishes; it is seen…
- Inclusions and Exclusions
Penang is a vibrant Malaysian state with its capital, George Town, having the rare distinction of being a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a true melting pot of cultures with its blend of Eastern and Western influences. Retaining many of the values adopted during its era of British rule, Penang bears a charm that is unique to itself.
Penang is especially known as the best place to enjoy wonderful local dishes; it is seen as the food capital of Malaysia. Other than food, the city offers a lot of photographic opportunities ranging from architecture, culture, street, and scenery.
TopLiners Club has lined up this short getaway with a 5-star hotel, top photo master Jino Lee, and an amazing array of photography opportunities for the participants.
16 spots are available. Minimum 8 to travel.
The Photography Master on trip:
A local from Penang, Jino Lee is a veteran photographer whose works have been featured in several international and regional airlines and travel trade publications. Being an appointed photographer for SilkAir, he has travelled to multiple destination and has led more than 60 photo tours in a well-decorated career.
A passionate photographer instructor, he has tutored over 20,000 people through camera handling and photography courses, seminars and workshops, both held locally and within the ASEAN region.
- Stay in 5 Star hotel that is in the heart of town
- Enjoy some of the Penang food at local joints
- Visit local photogenic spots for photo opportunities
- Led by Photo Master & Penang home-grown talent, Jino Lee
Date : 21/06/2019
Arrival in Penang- arrival around noon - lunch at local coffee shop - Penang famous chendol - check-in hotel - proceed to fishing village - sunset photography - dinner - back to hotel
Date : 22/06/2019
Penang City- breakfast at local market - UNESCO Heritage area and Street Arts - lunch at local coffee shop - Special Portrait Session @ Peranakan Museum - visit Chew Jetty and other clans jetty - dinner at local restaurant - back to hotel
Date : 23/06/2019
Departure- breakfast at local tim sum - Free & Easy - check out & transfer to airport - flight back to SG (in mid afternoon)
- Accommodation in a 5-star hotel based on twin-sharing basis
- Professional Photographer cum Tour Leader from Singapore
- All ground transport and tours in a private group capacity as mentioned above
- All scheduled activities
- The current Malaysian Tourism Levies and all relevant Government Taxes
- International air-tickets
- All Meals
- Admission fees to attractions
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Tips for tour leader, drivers and staff
- All Other Services not mentioned above
No details found.
start: Friday 21/06/2019end: Sunday 23/06/2019Group Size: 16 paxStatus: N/Aprice:
No Details Found