The beautiful Greece is a world on its own! With a great diversity of landscapes; amazing white sand beaches, snow-covered mountains that reach the clouds, fairytale forests, lakes and rivers with crystal clear water, thousands of islands… let alone the beautiful villages and towns, with a completely different architecture from place to place. You can never get bored in Greece, that’s a guarantee. Highly recommended for those that are into Landscape, Cultural and Street Photography!…
- Inclusions and Exclusions
The beautiful Greece is a world on its own! With a great diversity of landscapes; amazing white sand beaches, snow-covered mountains that reach the clouds, fairytale forests, lakes and rivers with crystal clear water, thousands of islands… let alone the beautiful villages and towns, with a completely different architecture from place to place. You can never get bored in Greece, that’s a guarantee. Highly recommended for those that are into Landscape, Cultural and Street Photography!
The Photography Guru on trip:
Jino Lee is a veteran photographer whose works have been featured in several international and regional airlines and travel trade publications. Being an appointed photographer for SilkAir, he has travelled to multiple destination and has led more than 60 photo tours
In a well-decorated career. A passionate photographer instructor, he has tutored over 20,000 people through camera handling and photography courses, seminars and workshops, both held locally and within the ASEAN region.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or whatsapp: +658 249 4559 for more information.
Minimum 8 to travel, maximum 14 pax.
No details found.
Date : 26/09/2019
ARRIVAL- Arrival into Athens International Airport - Meet & greet by our TopLiners Representative. - Acropolis of Athens - Temple of Olympian Zeus - Hotel Check-in - Athens Flea Market - Sunset shoot of Acropolis
Date : 27/09/2019
MYKONOS- Breakfast at hotel - Check out - Depart for Mykonos - Lunch - Old town, port and windmills - Sunset shoot in Mykonos - Dinner
Date : 28/09/2019
MYKONOS- Delos Archaeological Site - Paradise Beach - Windmills - Street Photography
Date : 29/09/2019
SANTORINI- Ferry to Santorini - Free & Easy at Fira - Sunset in Imerovigli
Date : 30/09/2019
SANTORINI/OIA- Pygros - Akrotiri red beach - Archaeological Sites - Perissa Beach - Wine Tasting - Sunset in Oia
Date : 01/10/2019
SANTORINI/OIA- Soft trekking from Imerovigli to Fira - Skaros Rock - Catamaran sunset cruise
Date : 02/10/2019
ATHENS- Exploration in Oia - Flight to Athens - Free & Easy
Date : 03/09/2019
International Departure- Breakfast and transfer to airport for International Departure
Included in the rate:
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary above
- English-speaking Local Guide/Driver
- Professional Photographer cum Tour Leader from Singapore
- All ground transport and tours as mentioned above
- All meals other than specifically indicated
- All National Park, Admission and Conservation Fees
- All scheduled activities
- The current Greece Tourism Levies and all relevant Government Taxes
- International air-tickets (return) into Athens, Greece
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Tips for tour leader, drivers and staff
- All Other Services not mentioned above
No details found.
No Details Found