This is a specially-crafted experience that packs a lot of opportunities for the photographer. Landscape, culture, street, and of course, wildlife, are just some of the photo opportunities that is specially catered for the budding shutterbug. Blessed with clear seas, beautiful beaches, forested volcanic mountains, and virgin jungle makes this island a paradise on earth. Bali enchants with its dramatic dances and colourful ceremonies, its arts and crafts, and its intricately carved temples. On the…
- Inclusions and Exclusions
This is a specially-crafted experience that packs a lot of opportunities for the photographer. Landscape, culture, street, and of course, wildlife, are just some of the photo opportunities that is specially catered for the budding shutterbug.
Blessed with clear seas, beautiful beaches, forested volcanic mountains, and virgin jungle makes this island a paradise on earth. Bali enchants with its dramatic dances and colourful ceremonies, its arts and crafts, and its intricately carved temples. On the other hadn, the Komodo National Park and its three islands – Komodo, Rinca and Padar – is a UNESCO World heritage site, home to the world’s largest lizards or ‘dragons’. These “living dinosaurs” exist nowhere else in the world and are of great interest to scientists studying the theory of evolution. Komodo National Park also offers a landscape of contrasts between starkly rugged hillsides of dry savanna, pockets of thorny green vegetation, brilliant white sandy beaches and blue waters surging over coral, unquestionably one of the most dramatic landscapes in all of Indonesia.
12 spots are available. Minimum 8 to travel.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or whatsapp: +658 249 4559 for more information.
- Visit one of the 7 Wonders of Nature, UNESCO World Heritage Site – Komodo Islands
- Morning tracking of Komodo dragons and other wildlife
- Curated scenic spots for the best landscape photography opportunities
- Off the beaten path visit to local traditional villages to experience their way of life
- Photograph the sunrise of the volcanoes in Bali
Date : 13/06/2019
ARRIVAL IN BALI- Arrival in Bali - Check in to 4-star hotel or equivalent - Free & Easy Photo Shoot by the beach - Dinner (own expenses)
Date : 14/06/2019
LABUAN BAJO- Breakfast at Hotel - Private transfer to airport for departure to Labuan Bajo - Traditional village visit and photography - Lunch at local restaurant - Sunset photography - Dinner - Check in and overnight
Date : 15/06/2019
KOMODO ISLANDS- Speedboat cruise to Komodo Islands - Morning hike for Komodo dragons and other wildlife - Traditional fishing village visit - Seascapes photography - Snorkelling (optional) - Sunset photography - Back to Labuan Bajo for dinner (own expenses) - Overnight in hotel
Date : 16/06/2019
KOMODO ISLANDS- Speedboat cruise to Komodo Islands - Morning hike for Komodo dragons and other wildlife - Landscape photography - Visit to Pink Beach - Lunch box by the beach - Snorkelling (optional) - Sunset shoot - Back to Labuan Bajo for dinner - Overnight in hotel
Date : 17/06/2019
BALI- Early morning departure for Sunrise shoot - Back to Hotel for breakfast - Free and Easy till departure time - Private transfer to airport for departure to Denpasar Bali - Dinner in Bali - Check in to 4 star hotel or equivalent - Overnight in Bali
Date : 18/06/2019
INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE- Early morning departure for Sunrise shoot of the volcanoes - Stop by local village for a cock fighting event (no blades are used) - Early lunch - International departure back to Singapore
INCLUDED IN THE RATE
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary above
- English-speaking Local Guide/Driver
- Professional Photographer cum Tour Leader from Singapore
- All ground transport and tours as mentioned above
- All meals other than specifically indicated
- All National Park, Admission and Conservation Fees
- All scheduled activities
- The current Indonesia Tourism Levies and all relevant Government Taxes
- International air-tickets (return) into Denpasar Bali
- Domestic air-tickets (return) from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Tips for tour leader, drivers and staff
- All Other Services not mentioned above
No details found.
start: Thursday 13/06/2019end: Tuesday 18/06/2019Group Size: 12 paxStatus: N/Aprice:
No Details Found
A copy of this itinerary is available for your download. Kindly enter your name and email address to obtain a download link.
Please rest assured that the information that you share with us will be held in the strictest confidence accordingly to the Personal Data Production (PDPA) Act 2012. We will never share your information with anyone without your written, explicit permission, unless required by law.
[email-download-link namefield=”YES” id=”7″]