- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Curated and conjured by Photo Master Julian W., this South Africa aficionado has visited the country more than 35 times, and knows the country like the back of his hand. A professional wildlife photographer and a certified South African Specialist awarded by the South Africa Tourism Organization, Julian designed this itinerary that will show you the very best of everything South African – From food & scenery, to wildlife & culture!
The world-renowned Garden Route is one of the most scenic routes in the World and entails some of the most spectacular scenery, activities & food that one can find while on holiday. There are simply too many interesting things to cover and photograph, and this program ensures that participants get the utmost photo opportunities.
Photographers and animal/nature lovers are welcomed. Availability is limited and interested participants are advised to confirm as early as possible in order to secure the best available accommodation.
Only 7 spots are available. Minimum 4 to travel. Sign up soon to avoid disappointment as this is one of our signature exploration packages for 2020.
About the Explorer Expedition:
Unlike other trips that pamper our guests for a wholesome, well-planned & a carefully curated experience, the itineraries under the Explorer Expedition series are entirely different. This series is geared for those with an insatiable adventure spirit, motivated to explore the unknown, and ready to expect the unexpected.
The idea is simple: Do not ask us about what to do, what to bring, what to expect and what would the itinerary be. It would be as new a destination as it would be for you. The only information we would be able to provide would be the destination, time needed, and the ballpark cost. Other information would be provided as and when they become available, and itineraries may be prone to be changed at the very last minute.
So are you the Explorer that we are looking for?
If you are, embrace that adventurous spirit and you will be richly rewarded with unexpected surprises and an unforgettable travel experience! We are looking for like-minded adventurers with an open spirit, who would like to join this series for each new destination that we are going to explore. Every trip will be lead by an expedition leader from TopLiners Club, and each trip will only be open to a maximum of 4 adventurers.
If you are keen to sign up for this series, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. Only the BOLD explorer need apply.
The Tour Leader/Photo Master on trip:
Julian W. first started weaving images with light in 1992. He honed his photography skills by immersing himself in fashion, portrait and commercial photography, but soon found these pursuits a little too monotonous for his liking.
To challenge himself, he listened to his inner callings and venture into nature photography soon after. His works soon caught the attention of Animal Planet, Sony, HSBC, Singtel, Vitagen, and many various wildlife institutions
Today, this workaholic runs 4 companies, which includes a brand agency and a full-fledged travel agency that is registered with the Singapore Tourism Board.
Julian is also the brainchild for Singapore Photography Meets, a photography community that has more than 6000 members.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
or whatsapp: +65 8249-4559 for more information.
A more intimate way to tour this beautiful country, this expedition will be personally driven, and guided by Julian. Depending on the number of participants, A 7 to 10 seater MPV/minibus will be used for the road trip.
This expedition starts and end at Cape Town.
- Visit Table Mountain, the Cape Peninsula & its surroundings
- Travel to the Karoo (desert) area of South Africa
- For animal lovers – chance to interact up close with cheetahs, lemurs, elephants and even crocodiles!
- Watch and photograph wild meerkats with a meerkat wildlife specialist
- Chance to see Southern Right and Humpback Whales from the coast
- Tour the famous Garden Route and capture its unrivalled beauty
- Visit award-winning, world-class restaurants which are very affordable
- Specially tailored with lots of photo opportunities ranging from street, scenics, candids, portraits, wildlife and more
Date : July 31, 2020
KAROO REGION- Welcome and greetings at Cape Town International Airport - Proceed to a private game reserve (full board) - Overnight in reserve
Date : August 1, 2020
PRIVATE RESERVE- Breakfast in reserve - Morning safari drive - Lunch - Overnight in hotel
Date : August 2, 2020
KAROO REGION- Breakfast in hotel - Scenic Drive - Ostrich Encounter - Overnight in Karoo
Date : August 3, 2020
KAROO REGION- Sunrise animal encounter - More animal encounters - Free & Easy in the afternoon - Overnight
Date : August 4, 2020
GARDEN ROUTE- Walk with the Elephants - Township Tour (special arrangement) - Overnight in accommodation nearby
Date : August 5, 2020
GARDEN ROUTE- Visit to Cape Agulhas - Drive along the coastal areas - Overnight in one of the coastal towns
Date : August 6, 2020
CAPE TOWN- Photograph the African penguin colony - Cape Point Nature Reserve - Overnight in Cape Town
Date : August 7, 2020
CAPE TOWN- Breakfast in hotel - Table Mountain & Signal Hill (weather permitting) - Free & Easy
Date : August 8, 2020
INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE- Breakfast in hotel - Free and easy till transfer to airport - International Departure
Date : August 9, 2020
ARRIVAL IN SINGAPOREArrival in Singapore. Timing would depends on choice of airlines.
INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- All Accommodation based on twin-sharing basis
- All meet and greet services
- All ground transfer services
- All ground transport and tours as mentioned
- All required entrance fees and conservation fees
- All scheduled activities
- Services of a professional tour leader/photo leader from Singapore
- The current South African Tourism Levies and all relevant Government Taxes
- International air-tickets (return) into South Africa
- Domestic air ticket
- Items and expenses of a personal nature
- Hotel supplement for any other room category if Standard Room is not available or any other choice of hotel at the time to confirm the above quoted Itinerary.
- Personal expenses: meals, drinks, telephone calls, room service, laundry, etc.
- Entrance fees, portage, optional tours/excursions and transfers not specified above
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance;
- Any new and sudden increase of Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control;
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Tips for tour leader, driver and staff on tours
All Other Services not mentioned above
This is an program designed for those with an adventurous spirit, and would like to go in a small group to explore a destination.
Due to the nature of the expedition program, the itinerary is not fixed and may change at the very last minute. If the group finds keen interest in a particular place, more time would be allocated and some reshuffling of the itinerary may occur.
We welcome adventurer spirits, people who can rough out a little and is open to last minute change of itinerary or program.
Photographers, animal lovers or simply travellers who are interested to explore this beautiful country can join this Expedition.
Yes. Please check out our FAQ section at the top of the page, or simply visit https://trips.toplinersclub.com/faq/ for a comprehensive list of questions and answers.
A copy of this itinerary is available for your download. Kindly enter your name and email address to obtain a download link.
Please rest assured that the information that you share with us will be held in the strictest confidence accordingly to the Personal Data Production (PDPA) Act 2012. We will never share your information with anyone without your written, explicit permission, unless required by law.
[email-download-link namefield=”YES” id=”6″]