Japan is a country of over three thousand islands extending along the Pacific coast of Asia. The main islands, running from north to south, are Hokkaido, Honshu (the main island), Shikoku and Kyushu. The Ryukyu Islands, including Okinawa, are a chain of islands south of Kyushu. Together they are often known as the Japanese Archipelago. About 70% to 80% of the country is forested, mountainous, and unsuitable for agricultural, industrial, or residential use. This is…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Japan is a country of over three thousand islands extending along the Pacific coast of Asia. The main islands, running from north to south, are Hokkaido, Honshu (the main island), Shikoku and Kyushu. The Ryukyu Islands, including Okinawa, are a chain of islands south of Kyushu. Together they are often known as the Japanese Archipelago.
About 70% to 80% of the country is forested, mountainous, and unsuitable for agricultural, industrial, or residential use. This is because of the generally steep elevations, climate and risk of landslides caused by earthquakes, soft ground and heavy rain. This has resulted in an extremely high population density in the habitable zones that are mainly located in coastal areas. Japan is one of the most densely populated countries in the world.
You will get to experience Hokkaido intimately with this bespoke package, as it provides sightseeing, photograph rare birds, see the beautiful spring scenery and of course not forgetting the chance to savour world-class cuisine.
The Photography Guru on trip:
A veteran photographer is just equally talented in music, Hilarion is a very approachable personality when it comes to imparting his vast photography knowledge.
Spending considerably time in Cambodia doing fashion shoots, Hilarion has covered beauty pageants and the prestigious Miss Universe as part of his portfolio. He is also the photography adviser for Tanjong Pagar Photography Club.
Only 7 spots are available. Minimum 5 to travel.
For more information, please contact Julian at email@example.com, or whatsapp: +659 8249-4559 or line: “toplinersclub” for more information.
* Hokuto city images ©2019, HOKUTO-SHI Tourist Association.
- Photograph the famous Sakura trees in full blossom
- Explore Hokkaido’s rich heritage and culture through your lenses
- Visit off-the-tourist tracks with special arrangements and see locals plying their everyday trade
- Savour the freshness of Hokkaido world-renowned seafood
- Cruise to Teuri Island and photograph rare birds like the Black-tailed gull, Spectacled Guillemot and the Rhinoceros Auklet
Date : 11/05/2019
ARRIVAL, HAKODATE, HOKKAIDO, JAPAN- Welcome and assistance at Hakodate International Airport by our TopLiners Representative - Check in to hotel - Free & Easy - Dinner (own expenses)
Date : 12/05/2019
HOKUTO CITY- Visit Goryokaku for cherry blossom photography - Lunch under cherry blossom (inclusive) - Hakodate Park - Proceed to Hokuto City for walk-around and night shooting - Back to hotel - Dinner (own expenses)
Date : 13/05/2019
YAKUMO- Check out hotel after breakfast - Matsumae Castle with cherry blossoms - Speciality Tuna lunch (inclusive) - Transfer to Yakumo - Check in to hotel - Photo opportunites at traditional Japanese garden - Hot Spring Experience - Dinner in hotel (inclusive)
NISEKO- Check out hotel after breakfast - Transfer to Niseko - Photograph Niseko/Mount Yotei with cherry blossom - Niseko Milk Kobo for casual lunch (own expenses) - Kyogoku water park - Check in hotel - Dinner in hotel (inclusive)
HABORO- Check out hotel after breakfast - Street photography at Otaru - Local speciality chicken lunch (inclusive) - Transfer to Haboro - Check in to hotel - Dinner in hotel (inclusive)
Date : 16/05/2019
Teuri Island- Check out hotel after breakfast - Ferry to Teuri Island - Check in at inn - Lunch (own expenses) - Drive around Teuri Island/Forest footpath - Sunset & night tour of Rhinoceros Auklet
Date : 17/05/2019
Teuri Island- Rise early for sunrise - Visit Black-tailed gull by boat - Back to Inn for breakfast - Bird photography - Lunch (own expenses) - Drive around Teuri Island/Forest footpath - Sunset & night tour of Rhinoceros Auklet - Dinner at accommodation (inclusive)
Date : 18/05/2019
HOKKAIDO- Rise early for sunrise - Visit Black-tailed gull by boat - Back to Inn for breakfast - Return to Haboro via ferry - Lunch (on own expenses) - Transfer to Hokkaido - Check in hotel - Free & Easy - Dinner (own expenses)
Date : 19/05/2019
INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE- Check out hotel after breakfast - Central Seafood Market - Sapporo Lilac Festival (if available) - Lunch (own expenses) - Free & easy till transfer to airport - International Departure
Date : 20/05/2019
ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE- Arrival in Singapore
No details found.
INCLUDED IN THE RATE
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary above
- Services of a English-speaking driver
- All private ground transport and tours as mentioned above
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All admission, entrance and conservation fees
- Photo tuition and tour leading services by a professional photographer
- The current Japanese Tourism Levies and all relevant Government Taxes
- International air-tickets (return) into Hokkaido, Japan
- Meals NOT indicated in the above itinerary
- Items and expenses of a personal nature
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Tips for your tour leader & driver
- All Other Services not mentioned above
start: Saturday 11/05/2019end: Monday 20/05/2019Group Size: 7 paxprice: /Person
No Details Found