Follow our Photo Master Guek Peng Siong across the Causeway into Mersing (Johor), on a 3D2N photo adventure that focuses mainly on Astrophotography.
- IMPORTANT INFO
For details on this trip, please proceed to our updated listing at the following link:
If you need a perfect reason to get away over the weekend, this is one! Follow our Photo Master Guek Peng Siong across the Causeway into Mersing (Johor), on a 3D2N photo adventure that focuses mainly on Astrophotography.
Travel in luxury in a Toyota Alphard, with like-minded photo enthusiasts in a small group departure. Peng Siong would be sharing his secrets and techniques in getting those amazing Milky Way shots, and will be assisting our esteemed participants as they set up their camera to capture those moments.
Only 6 slots are available. Minimum 4 photographers to go.
The Photo Master on trip:
Guek Peng Siong, is an engaging, knowledgeable and approachable instructor whose consummate photography skills is demonstrated via his versatility different genres of photography. Known affectionately as the “Astro Man”, Peng Siong is one of the few masters in the field of Astrophotography. The unique skill and passion in the constellations have brought him to various places in the region to do astrophotography, and he takes the opportunity to lead enthusiastic participants to share his vision.
An active photography mentor, he also finds time to serve as Vice-Chairman of the SAFRA Photo Club, and mentors the New Media Team of Toa Payoh East Community Centre.
Every trip has a maximum of 6 seats available. Minimum 4 to travel.
Kindly note the following:
- Multiple departure dates are available. Please look under “Overview” for the available dates.
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to proceed.
- There will only be a maximum of 6 participants for each trip.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) would be at own expenses.
- Accommodation for this trip would be at a lodge, resort or hotel with clean but basic amenities. This is due to the proximity of shooting location.
- Single room Supplement is available at S$80.
- Meeting place for Singapore would be advised once trip is confirmed.