The highly-anticipated Nikon School Photo Fiesta is back again for the third time, with fabulous prizes worth more than S$10,000 await the participants!
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- IMPORTANT INFO
In its 3rd year running, this is an intense travel program that provides the playground for photographers of all levels. The destination this time round is Sarawak, which is located with a 1hr 30min flight from Singapore.
Photographers can expect to be exposed to different types of photography, ranging from action to street, culture to portrait, among others. There would also be talks, discussions and workshops for everyone to participate in. Instructors who are Nikon Professionals will also be around to offer constant guidance on the spot, and to engage the participants in active sharing.
One of the highlights of this short trip would be the highly anticipated Photo Challenge, where participants will tested on their creativity and originality at a secret venue. Within a limited time frame, they will move around to capture masterpieces for this Photo Challenge.
Total value of all prizes for this edition of the Photo Fiesta would exceed SGD10,000! The Grand Winner of this Photo Challenge can expect to walk away with a prize that is more than 10 times the value of the tour package and a number of winners would be selected so as to encourage better participation.
Do not miss out the opportunity to shoot alongside your fellow photographers, make new friends, acquire new knowledge and try out different fields of photography in 3 days!
In March 2019, this annual event saw 66 participants joining this intense program. With the experience and success garnered, we are looking to bring back this event on 13th to 15th of March 2020.
For 2019 video of the Event, you can check out the following link:
Do signup early to enjoy “Early Bird Special Pricing”. The offer is only valid until 30th November 2019!
To signup, please tick “RSVP” here and use the following link:
Special Offer: For those signing up for this trip, you can also choose to extend your trip by following Julian W. on a Sarawak adventure. A special price of $760 ($220 off) will be extended to the Photo Fiesta participants ONLY. For details, please check out the following link:
This trip is brought to you by Julian W. Photography, in partnership with Nikon School Singapore, Sarawak Tourism Board, & Alan Photo. Trip arrangements will be handled by TopLiners Pte Ltd (TA license no. 03017).
- Annual Photo Fiesta event where a series of workshops (practical & theory) is located at a single venue.
- Get to meet new friends of the same interest, and also to try out your skills in different genres of photography
- Learn from established Nikon Professionals, who will be around to guide and provide invaluable tips.
- Opportunity to participate in a mystery Photo Challenge, and a chance to win fabulous prizes that is worth more than S$10,000!
Day 1 (D)
Date : September 4, 2020
Time : 1:15 pm
KUCHING, SARAWAK- Arrival at Kuching International Airport and transfer to hotel - Check in hotel - 1st Workshop by Nikon School Instructor - Sunset photography shoot - Return to hotel after dinner - 2nd Workshop by Nikon School Instructor - Briefing for Photo Challenge *Itinerary may be subjected to changes
Day 2 (B/L/D)
Date : September 5, 2020
KUCHING, SARAWAK- Breakfast at hotel - Photo Challenge - Lunch - Action/Portrait Photography Shoot - Photo Judging - Dinner and return to hotel *Itinerary may be subjected to changes
Day 3 (B/L)
Date : September 6, 2020
KUCHING, SARAWAK- 3rd Workshop by Nikon School Instructor - Prize Presentation & event wrap-up - Return to hotel for freshen up & check out - Proceed for lunch and shopping for souvenirs - Return to Singapore *Itinerary may be subjected to changes
- All land transport within Kuching
- Two night accommodation based on twin sharing
- All meals unless otherwise stated
- All photography activities – photography workshops, activities & Photo Challenge
- A goodies bag
- International airfare to & from Sarawak
- Expenses of personal nature
- Personal travel insurance
- Other food & beverages (unless otherwise stated)
- Personal expenses (e.g. alcohol, laundry, shopping, telephone calls or etc.)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Single Supplement if required (S$90)
Yes you can. However, please note that there is an admin charge of 4.4%,, which is imposed by the payment gateway, Paypal.
We would strongly recommend our local customers to pay via paynow, or bank transfer so as not to incur the additional charges. Alternatively, please check out our other mode of payment under the FAQ, "What are your modes of payment?".
- Note that Early bird Special pricing is only valid until 30th November 2019.
- International air tickets are not inclusive in the pricing. Estimated cost would be around S$230 (return). Flight details will be advised upon booking.
- Single room supplement, if required is S$90, and is subjected to availability.
- Transport from airport to hotel (return) is not available for participants who chose to arrive on flights other than those recommended by the Organisers
- Participants who signed up for this Photo Fiesta is also entitled to join the Sarawak Nature Grandeur” trip (16th to 19th March) at a very special rate of $760 (usual price: $980). For more information, please refer to this link.