This is a specially-crafted experience that packs a lot of opportunities for the photographer. Landscape, culture, street, and human interest, are just some of the photo opportunities that is specially catered for the budding shutterbug. Misty mountains, colourful hill tribes, venerable temples and beautiful tea plantations are just some of the scenes you will expect to see on this trip. Founded in 1296, Chiang Mai is the capital of the ancient Lanna Kingdom, with a…
- Inclusions and Exclusions
This is a specially-crafted experience that packs a lot of opportunities for the photographer. Landscape, culture, street, and human interest, are just some of the photo opportunities that is specially catered for the budding shutterbug.
Misty mountains, colourful hill tribes, venerable temples and beautiful tea plantations are just some of the scenes you will expect to see on this trip. Founded in 1296, Chiang Mai is the capital of the ancient Lanna Kingdom, with a unique blend of historic and modern buildings.
The Photography Guru on trip:
Jino Lee is a veteran photographer whose works have been featured in several international and regional airlines and travel trade publications. Being an appointed photographer for SilkAir, he has travelled to multiple destination and has led more than 60 photo tours
In a well-decorated career. A passionate photographer instructor, he has tutored over 20,000 people through camera handling and photography courses, seminars and workshops, both held locally and within the ASEAN region.
12 spots are available. Minimum 8 to travel.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or whatsapp: +658 249 4559 for more information.
- Explore the unique temples, tribes and mountainous scenery in Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai
- Intimate visit to Hill tribe village and understand their culture
- Curated scenic spots for the best sunrise and sunset photography opportunities
- Visit beautiful temples such as the Wat Buppharam, Wat Doi Suthep, Wat Rong Khun, Blue temple etc.
- Witness Buddhist monks alms offering
- Luxurious stay in 5 star hotels
Day 1 (L, D)
Date : 17/04/2019
CHIANG MAI- Welcome and assistance at Chiang Mai Airport. Transfer to the hotel. - Departure to visit Hill tribes village - Stop at one of the temples for sunset pictures - Proceed to hotel for check-in and overnight
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Date : 18/04/2019
CHIANG MAI- Early morning departure to witness Buddhist monks offering alms - Back to hotel for Breakfast - Visit Doi Intanon National Park for waterfall and Royal Twin Pagoda - Short trekking for photo opportunities - Lunch - Drive back to town and stopping for sunset photographs - Dinner - Back to hotel & overnight
Day 3 (B, L, D)
Date : 19/04/2019
CHIANG RAI- Breakfast at hotel - Private transfer to Chiang Rai with stop at White Temple - Lunch - Visit Blue Temple and Baandam Art Museum - Enjoy dinner along Mae Kong River - Check in at hotel & Overnight
Day 4 (B, L)
Date : 20/04/2019
INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE- Early morning departure for Sunrise shoot at Tea Plantation - Packed breakfast - Depart for Doi Tung Garden and Doi Tung Canopy walk - Lunch - Transfer back to Chiang Mai for international departure
INCLUDED IN THE RATE
- Accommodation based on twin-sharing basis in a 5 star hotel (Deluxe Room)
- Services of a local English-speaking driver/guide.
- Professional Photographer cum Tour Leader from Singapore
- All ground transport and tours as mentioned above
- All meals other than specifically indicated
- All National Park, Admission and Conservation Fees
- Chilled water and cold towels on board
- All scheduled activities
- Standard Admission for attractions
- The current Thailand Tourism Levies and all relevant Government Taxes
- International air-tickets (return) into Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Items and expenses of a personal nature
- Drinks, entrance fees, portage, tours/excursions and transfers not specified above
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Portage Fees and tips for tour leader, drivers and staff on tours
- All Other Services not mentioned above
No details found.
start: Wednesday 17/04/2019end: Saturday 20/04/2019Group Size: 12 paxStatus: Pax Available: 12 / 12price:
Yes, there is. Please click on the section "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)" at the top of the site, or you can visit https://trips.toplinersclub.com/faq
A copy of this itinerary is available for your download. Kindly enter your name and email address to obtain a download link.
Please rest assured that the information that you share with us will be held in the strictest confidence accordingly to the Personal Data Production (PDPA) Act 2012. We will never share your information with anyone without your written, explicit permission, unless required by law.
[email-download-link namefield=”YES” id=”9″]