Sarawak is Malaysia’s biggest state by size and is located on the island of Borneo, which is well-known for its great diversity of culture, wildlife and nature. Sarawak occupies much of the northwest coast of Borneo, and is almost the same size as England. However, it is the most sparsely populated due to the tropical rainforests, rugged mountains, mighty rivers, mangrove forests, white sandy beaches and pristine island. It neighbours Brunei to the North, Sabah … Continue reading Sarawak Nature Grandeur 4D3N
- Inclusions and Exclusions
Sarawak is Malaysia’s biggest state by size and is located on the island of Borneo, which is well-known for its great diversity of culture, wildlife and nature.
Sarawak occupies much of the northwest coast of Borneo, and is almost the same size as England. However, it is the most sparsely populated due to the tropical rainforests, rugged mountains, mighty rivers, mangrove forests, white sandy beaches and pristine island. It neighbours Brunei to the North, Sabah in the northeast and Indonesia (Kalimantan) in the south. Kuching is the economic capital. There are many theories as to how Kuching got its name, but a favourite adopted by the city is Kuching is the Malay word for Cat. Therefore, cat monuments and a cat museum are famous icons of the city.
With many available options for photography, TopLiners Club has specially designed this short and intense trip for the photography enthusiasts. Expect interesting genres featuring street, wildlife, scenics, night, astro (weather-permitting), action and even night macro.
Join TopLiners Club’s Photo Master Julian W., on this epic journey into the realms of Borneo Sarawak.
Minimum 8 to travel. Maximum 12 participants.
Do sign up early as accommodation space in the National Park is extremely limited. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries in regards to this trip.
- Photograph the endemic Proboscis Monkey, rare wildlife like the Orang Utan and other wildlife
- Visit local villages and photograph their way of life
- Overnight stay in Bako National Park, chance to photograph sunrise and sunset, nocturnal wildlife, fireflies &
try out Astrophotography (weather-permitting)
- Special session of night macro photography
- Savour wonderful local cuisine of Sarawak
- Guidance of Photo Master cum Wildlife Specialist on tour, Julian W.
Date : 30/03/2019
KUCHING* Arrival in Kuching * Street photography * Twilight photography at Waterfront area * Dinner * Overnight in accommodation (4 star)
Date : 31/03/2019
BAKO NATIONAL PARK* Breakfast * Proceed to Bako National Park * Various aspects of photography here: Wildlife, Macro, Scenery, Sunrise/Sunset, Astro, and Night * Overnight in chalet (4 to a room)
Date : 04/01/2019
KUCHING* Breakfast & Checkout * Proceed back to Kuching * Free & Easy in afternoon * Night Macro Photography * Supper (own expenses) * Overnight in accommodation (4 stars)
Date : 04/02/2019
INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE* Breakfast at hotel * Visit local market for photography * Cock Fighting (no blades) * Visit Semenggoh Orang Utan Sanctuary with special program inclusive
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary above
- English-speaking Local Guide/Driver
- Professional Photographer cum Tour Leader from Singapore
- All ground transport and tours as mentioned above
- All meals other than specifically indicated
- All National Park, Admission and Conservation Fees
- All scheduled activities
- The current Malaysian Tourism Levies and all relevant Government Taxes
- International air-tickets (return) into Kuching, Sarawak
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Tips for tour leader, drivers and staff
- All Other Services not mentioned above
No details found.
start: Saturday 30/03/2019end: Tuesday 02/04/2019Group Size: 12 paxStatus: Pax Available: 12 / 12price:
Yes, there is. Please click on the section "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)" at the top of the site, or you can visit https://trips.toplinersclub.com/faq
A copy of this itinerary is available for your download. Please click on the following title to download.