Located between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Danang is the 3rd largest city in Vietnam. Danang proudly celebrates its vibrant culture and glitzy lifestyle with tourists around the world. It is blessed with coastlines and beaches under the azure of ravishing ambience. The weather in Danang is pleasant all year long so lazy days on the beach, and mountain activities alike are perfect for this city. For more information, please contact Julian at firstname.lastname@example.org,…
- Inclusions and Exclusions
Located between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Danang is the 3rd largest city in Vietnam. Danang proudly celebrates its vibrant culture and glitzy lifestyle with tourists around the world. It is blessed with coastlines and beaches under the azure of ravishing ambience. The weather in Danang is pleasant all year long so lazy days on the beach, and mountain activities alike are perfect for this city.
For more information, please contact Julian at email@example.com, or whatsapp: +658 249 4559 for more information.
Minimum 06 to travel, Maximum 12 Photographers.
- Lots of time to stroll through the streets of Hoi An for photography
- Visit to UNESCO World Heritage site, My Son
- Visit Ba Na Hill where you can enjoy spectacular scenery for landscape photography
- Portrait photography with Vietnamese model(s)
- Guided tour and assistance throughout the trip
Date : 17/01/2019
ARRIVAL (17th Jan 2019) (L, D)Upon arrival in Danang, you will be met by a TopLiners representative who will help you with your private transfer to your hotel in Hoi An, which is about 45mins away. After some time for freshening up and lunch, you will proceed to explore the historic town of Hoi An for street photography. You will be joined by one or two Vietnamese models, where at the same time you can honed your skills on portrait photography. Rest of the evening would be at leisure.
Date : 18/01/2019
HOI AN (18th Jan 2019) (B, L, D)After breakfast this morning, you will be picked up at your hotel by your private transport, and proceed to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, My Son. Located 40 kilometers southwest of Hoi An, you will visit the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom which comprises dozens of red brick towers and temples, dating from between the 7th and 13th centuries, spread across a lush green valley. You will then be transferred back to your hotel once again by air-conditioned private vehicle. Lunch would be at a local restaurant on the way back. You have the afternoon free to continue to explore the streets of Hoi An, or to catch up on a little shopping in the area.
Date : 19/01/2019
BA NA HILLS (19th Jan 2019) (B, L, D)After an early breakfast this morning, you will proceed to Ba Na Hills, where you can get spectacular views and indulge in a time of landscape and time lapse photography. The group will travel up to the peak of the Hills via cable car. You will also get to photograph some of the attractions along the way, before heading off for lunch and heading back to Hoi An. After an afternoon siesta, a late afternoon or evening cruise will take place. Shots of everyday life can be captured during the cruise. The boat trip will end with a private vehicle back to the hotel, but not before having a sumptuous Vietnamese dinner along the way.
Date : 20/01/2019
INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE (20th Jan 2019) (B)After breakfast this morning, you will be transferred to Danang International Airport for your onward journey home.
INCLUDED IN THE RATE
- Accommodation based on twin-sharing basis in a 4 star hotel (Deluxe Room)
- All ground transport and tours as mentioned above
- All meals other than specifically indicated
- All scheduled activities
- Standard Admission for attractions
- The current Vietnamese Tourism Levies and all relevant Government Taxes
- International air-tickets (return) into Danang, Vietnam
- Meals not indicated in the above itinerary
- Items and expenses of a personal nature
- Drinks, entrance fees, portage, tours/excursions and transfers not specified above
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Portage Fees and tips for tour leader, drivers and staff on tours
- All Other Services not mentioned above